Furlife Message Board › Portland Invasion Trips

Portland Invasion Trips

MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 75
I had this idea a month ago, and I guess I wanted to run it by some of you guys before the summer started.

Once I get my new car (or maybe before), I was thinking of doing like trips to Portland to meet up with the PDX furs. We'd go in caravans down I-5 and plan it with the Portland furs so we all end up at someone's house for a party, or Denny's or something.

There is alot of difficulties like time limitations since we'd spend most of the day driving. Cause of this, it would have to be an EARLY EARLY day for this event. We'd have to start driving at like 5-6 am. It'd take alot of planning across two states. Honestly, It's just an idea at this point. No idea if it can be done, or just if I can do it (be pretty tough for me). Be even if I couldn't do it, it seems like something other furs should do here in Seattle. Might open ourselves up to the Oregon furs more by visiting them for once.

What do you guys think of the idea?
Davey W.
user 37976092
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
I think this would be an awesome idea and would possibly be willing to host this down here in Portland. Not only do I have a house, but it has a huge yard. To make it easier, maybe it could be planned as an overnight trip. I have ample room if people want to bring tents and have space inside the house for people to crash as well depending on the numbers. Could easily sleep 5-7 people pretty comfortably.
Hornet S.
user 43750802
Beaverton, OR
Well it can be either to head to the bowling meets on Albany or as Davey said plan a party or something around here. I suggest as well do it a full day so its worth the travel ,and check for crash space available as well.
Ryan (.
Skyan
Seattle, WA
Post #: 84
If there's a place to crash for the night then I'm completely up for this, either as another driver or as a passenger.
Michael J F.
DonFoxie
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Post #: 141
Yeah, I even know some of the crew down there and certainly wouldn't mind the idea of a road trip. :3
laurie l.
user 43556242
Seattle, WA
Heck...I'd just love to hook up with some Portland Furries! I'm in Vancouver, WA...and I have a heck of a time finding events and such with Portland Furries. Anyone got any ideas? There just seems to be so much more going on in Seattle...but that's kinda far for me. I'm in if this ends up happening...but of course would just drive from Vancouver.