addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › When Furballs Strike 9 Rideshare/Carpool Thread

When Furballs Strike 9 Rideshare/Carpool Thread

Kijani L.
user 6968976
Group Organizer
Bothell, WA
Post #: 3
Hello everyone, I made this thread so all WFS 9 attendees can better organize rideshares and carpools to the meet and to the dinner afterwards.

Part of what makes FurLife great is everyone's willingness to help each other out, so thanks in advance for making sure everyone can attend and have a great time!

Kijani
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 77
I hope everyone actually uses this thread instead of spamming up the meet this time. :P

I have ONE seat. Coming from SeaTac area.

1/1 Keeko

EDIT: Taken!
A former member
Post #: 1
I'll take it dude!
A former member
Post #: 2
Oh wait minute. I'm comin' from the north. Never mind. Unless you wanted to go all the way up to Everett and go back down to Seattle. But I wouldn't recommend that.
Carma/Stella
Marysville, WA
Post #: 21
I'm in need of a ride too, I live in marysville and the only money i have will be to bowl, so can't really help pay for gas.
MabelSyrup
user 11388033
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 1
Hello! I'm in Olympia and I could really use a ride, I don't have much so I could probably only give about $10 for gas but I'd really appreciate it if anyfur could help me out!
Carma/Stella
Marysville, WA
Post #: 22
It's a shame no one is really seeing this thread and helping other furs out. I thought this group was all about helping out and paying it forward? Is it still? So far 2 furs are left not going cause no furs have stepped up to say, "i'm near u, i'll pick u up". I'm not mad, just a little disappointed.
I maybe will have a couple bucks to spot for gas, but if i want to even bowl and eat, then the little monies i has go to that, i'm sure u can understand. So if anyone can pick up fellow furs, here is the place to let us know. Here is my number just in case. (360) 547-9853
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 81
I'm still open for one spot in my car. I live in South Seattle area. Need a ride, just let me know! :\
shuga's h.
user 30757452
Seattle, WA
Post #: 15
Hey, I'm comin' from tacoma, stopping off in des moines on the way and I'll have 1-2 seat open (depending on how many suits we gotta fit in the truck), already taking 2 others.
Keeko
user 12280507
Seattle, WA
Post #: 145
Max still need seat filled? Cause no one fills a spot better than this beagle! :D