Vessi
Vessi
Spanaway, WA
Post #: 2
nope no suit just me and my tail ^^
Carma/Stella
Marysville, WA
Post #: 30
SolorFox, we need to talk about saterday. I would like to know if u can still give me a ride and need to know about timing, like when u could pick me up and if ur gonna take me home. Call me please, my number is (360) 547-9853. Thanks.
Madelein
user 16470041
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
Anyone between Tacoma and Seattle have an open seat? I'll pitch in for gas, but I would need a ride back to Tacoma at the end of the night.
shuga's h.
user 30757452
Seattle, WA
Post #: 17
Hey Madeleine, I still have a seat open, Vessi found a different ride. Wanna hop in with us?
Madelein
user 16470041
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
That would be awesome Shuga! Ill email you my number.
Saint J.
user 27762682
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
hello everyone! I am currently in shorline on 185th st and 99 and looking for a ride to the bowling!
Carma/Stella
Marysville, WA
Post #: 32
i'm not sure is solarfox is going now and i might be rideless, help
Solarfox U.
user 14299262
Blaine, WA
Post #: 19
no, i cant make it unless igot a ride or was given as money myself, and i was really hoping to go too *sigh*
Michael M.
user 42324882
Burnaby, BC
Post #: 1
hey are there any peeps coming from Vancouver BC that have space for a dragon and his fursuit? Totally willing to pay for gas
Solarfox U.
user 14299262
Blaine, WA
Post #: 20
I would love a ride to and back from the even, but i doubt manny would be willing to drive that far for me, but it would appreciate it very much