addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Furlife Message Board › Figured I would ask anyways

Figured I would ask anyways

Ayko
user 9710363
Seattle, WA
Post #: 26
My mom kicked me out of the house permanently, and I am getting a train ride into Seattle later today. Can I crash at anyone's house for a few days until I get things figured out? I am on my own now, and I don't want to be homeless. My dad wont take me back after the final fight we had over him stealing my medications. I don't want to go into details, I just want to know if anyone might be able to let me stay somewhere for a few days. I'm fairly quiet and a couch or the floor works out. But I have to be gone by today. I am asking around. I know these kind of message board topics come up a lot, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to put it out there. I'm going to be in Seattle this afternoon and I don't know where to go or what to do. Sorry guys if this is off topic at all, I am just trying to get on my feet.
A former member
Post #: 91
Ouch... Well, I've got tonight and tomorrow night off from work. You can crash at my place from today till the end of the weekend (monday) if that helps.
My home is... slightly messy, but there's wireless internet and a spare mattress for when guests come over.

Do you have an exit strategy, or will you be stuck couch surfing?
Ayko
user 9710363
Seattle, WA
Post #: 27
I know a couple people I may arrange to stay with for a bit, but I can't get it set up last second. If I have a couple days at least I can get somewhere else for a bit. I guess I am really on my own now, Hopefully I can find somewhere to get on my feet and get a job. It seems like my dreams of going to college are slipping away, I'm practically to the point of living on the streets now.
Ayko
user 9710363
Seattle, WA
Post #: 28
And thank you for the reply, you are always very helpful to people here on the group.
A former member
Post #: 92
You could always follow the stereotypical furry homeless method. Namely: SSI, food stamps, financial aid, room mates
Ayko
user 9710363
Seattle, WA
Post #: 29
Probably going to be that way for a period of time.
Ayko
user 9710363
Seattle, WA
Post #: 30
I found a local friend who is going to let me stay over for a few days, so I won't have to crash at your place. Thank you though for the generous offer. I am sure I will manage to figure things out.
Ryan (.
Skyan
Seattle, WA
Post #: 85
Wow, that really sucks. Good luck Ayko.