addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Urgent: HELP DAVECKO OUT! Nevermind! Thanks!

Urgent: HELP DAVECKO OUT! Nevermind! Thanks!

MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 80
Hey guys!

Davecko wants to come down this weekend to spend some time with all this Seattle friends. He's had some last minute plans fall through and is now without a place to crash for the weekend. Unfortunatly, I can't let him stay with me. HOWEVER, I am giving a shout out to all local furries who might remember Dave from VanFur who might have a spare sofa or bed for him to stay in. PLEASE let me know! :)

-MaxCoyote

EDIT: Nevermind!!!! Dave found a place to crash. Thanks guys! :D
A former member
Post #: 93
I'm open this weekend for crashers. I live next to the #5, #75, #358, #28 bus routes, so quick access to downtown or wherever.

I usually take the couch for myself because my computer is in the living room, but other than that I have my bed, a spare mattress, and a sleeping bag, so if they or anybody else needs a place in seattle for this weekend, I'm an option.