add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Hiking at Meadowdale Park

Hiking at Meadowdale Park

Lynnwood, WA
Post #: 226
In an effort to get in shape and lose some weight, Kit and I have been going to Meadowdale park just about every afternoon and wandering around. It's such a lovely place, with forest trails and one that leads to the beach, I figured I'd see if anyone was interested in joining us? I'm fat and out of shape, so we go pretty slow, and we bring our wuffies so I would request that anyone joining us not bring dogs, as my guys aren't very friendly with other dogs, but are great with people! We go at different times every day, but we'd be more than happy to meet people there at any given time in the afternoons ^^

The park is here:­

and if you need to contact me, give me a poke at fenrirschild[at]gmail[dot]com for the quickest response.

I look forward to meeting new hiking buddies!