addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › New Furlife Logo / TShirts

New Furlife Logo / TShirts

MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 84
With permission of MJ, I am working on getting an official logo for Furlife made. Something that will eventually be on tshirts and other fun stuff.

I'm also trying to get "Costume Attendant" sashes made. Well, not sashes. KLM would be making them. They are the same thing they made those VancouFur ones out of. He's looking into make those for us too. Just an idea right now though.

I am HOPING that a new logo can be finished, approved by MJ, and printed on posterboard for WFS9 and debuted there. We'll see how it goes! :)
Alphapak
The_Lunar_Wolf
Everett, WA
Post #: 75
This sounds like an interesting idea.
I'd buy one. :D
A former member
Post #: 145
Yah. The old logo's sat around for years unused, and so it's time to start looking at alternatives. I'll be soliciting a couple of alternative designs along the same lines as Max's.

Max: The only thing I've been mainly concerned over is the Seattle focus. I'm not as certain I want the space needle to be central, as we already have a lot of doubt from people even as close as Everett or Tacoma that their events are relevant to the list. I think it's only a secondary thing in a logo discussion, mainly I just wanna ask to think about things that are NW-related if anything comes to you :)
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 85
Unfortunately, all the concepts under work are with the Space Needle. The Seattle theme is kinda what I saw Furlife as since it's "Seattle's Furry Mafia". I don't think making Seattle the center of the group excludes anyone. If they feel like that, I don't think they should. Cause technically, I don't live in Seattle either. :P

I think that's the great part about Furlife. It's really for anyone who wants to join. Kinda like saying SakuraCon is for Seattle anime fans only.

Anyway, once you see the concepts for the Furlife logo, I have a hunch you'll love them. :3
A former member
Post #: 146
Yeah, I did look at 'em and they're very nice, thanks~!