add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Furlife Message Board › B'ham furs

B'ham furs

Ferndale, WA
Post #: 1
So I ended up totally missing the procession of the species here in Bellingham. I forgot which weekend it was on. *sighs* But, I really wanna meet up with local furries and possibly start a furmeet every month or something. So how many furs live in Bham? Don't be shy, I'm a friendly wuffy! *wags tail*
Solarfox U.
user 14299262
Blaine, WA
Post #: 21
Heh, you know i live near by bellingham :) . Going to the bowling event? im giving carma a ride, she has her costume and a fan she is brining, and i have mine, but i only be in the area untill the end the month. I really like the are, and i only wish to stay, but sadly that is not the reality. But offers you manny hugs ^_^
user 51103552
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
Well I do go up to bham often enough, still got some friends up there and whatnot. Wouldn't mind meeting other furs out there :3