align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Furlife Message Board › Looking for Brony Tollerant Guys! Nevermind.

Looking for Brony Tollerant Guys! Nevermind.

MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 87
Nevermind. Event has come an gone.

Are you 21/male/brony? Please let me know here.

Debating how a Brony Bachelor Party would work out. I need a tally of who fix those criteria.

Keep in mind you don't really HAVE to be a brony. At the very least be able to tolerate non stop MLP being played all day long.

ALSO, this isn't really an invite. Yet. I just kinda need to see who / how many could even attend first. Still in early early planning stages.

Blaidd G.
user 26783562
Seattle, WA
Post #: 17
I am. I've seen a couple episodes, and while I wouldn't call myself a brony I don't mind them.
Keeko
user 12280507
Seattle, WA
Post #: 147
I'm only posting this to bump, my brony-ness is unquestioned. xD
John
user 51103552
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
MLP was surprisingly a good show. I don't know why, but I watched everything in a short matter of days. I'll be keeping an eye on this X3
Nathan W.
user 19222351
Renton, WA
Post #: 23
So.... what kind of bachelor party will this be?...
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 92
I'm not really sure if this is even gonna happen.
Nathan W.
user 19222351
Renton, WA
Post #: 25
ahh ok then.
A former member
Post #: 1
OH NO, I don't care if your a bronie or not, that is your choice, but when bronies try and drag me into their fandom, I say NO! If you want to talk about YOUR fandom, please, do it on the bronie meetup page because this is furlife, notice that it is named FUR-LIFE, and not BRONIE-LIFE! and everybody has been ok with that until that bronies became popular with lovers of MLP, and haters of MLP. Now I don't care for the show, I don't go out of my way to prove how much I disapprove of bronies, but when it comes to the point of them attempting to take over the furry fandom until it is no more, that crosses the line! Now, please take your bronie discussion somewhere els please, because I don't want the bronie fandom ruining the roots of the furry fandom. Like I said before, I don't care if your a bronie, I won't go out of my way to prove how much I disagree with the bronie fandom, ASLONG as they don't try to force me into it, or try and ruin what I enjoy, which is ferries.
A former member
Post #: 2
Furries!
Blaidd G.
user 26783562
Seattle, WA
Post #: 18
How can you say "I don't care" then spew nothing but hate? He isn't forcing anyone to do anything, he isn't "taking over or ruining" the fandom. All he said was that he is both furry and brony, and wants to do something with both fandoms for his bachelor party, and was wondering how many other furries would be interested in that. So, because he asks a question that involves something other than pure furry you treat him like he's a devil worshiper? I really don't see anything in his post, nor anything he's done or said in any meet that i've seen him at, that even implies a single word you accused him of. I also have never seen a rule that says that a person is not allowed to belong to multiple unrelated fandoms and that if he does he must never talk about other fandoms. I am not a brony and will probably never be, but I don't have a problem with someone else being a brony. The biggest thing I have enjoyed about being part of the furry fandom is how tolerant most people are of others. Unfortunately I cannot say "everyone" only "most people". There is always someone stirring up drama of some sort. Here's a novel idea... You don't like his idea for a bachelor party, then don't go. You don't have to attack it and him just because you don't like it. He's not forcing you to go to it. In fact, he already said it might not happen.