Furlife Message Board › Looking for Brony Tollerant Guys! Nevermind.

Looking for Brony Tollerant Guys! Nevermind.

MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 96
Tred: My Stagg party has already come and gone, so this thread needs to be closed.

Second, no one is trying to drag you into any fandom. I was asking who would be interested in such an event so I could invite them. No one is trying to "take over" any fandom. The fact is, there is MANY people who are ALREADY furries who love MLP AND being furry. People like you are giving the furry fandom a bad name because you spew drama and hate toward another group for no good reason.

MANY people who are already furries are also bronies, so spewing MLP hate all the them isn't gonna help you at all. Same way if you started spewing baby fur hate. Baby fur stuff isn't my thing, but I don't go around insulting and starting drama with local babyfurs. I know many babyfurs and they are great people. While I don't get their babyfur thing, and may or may not like it, I keep it to myself. Why? Because they are good people, and deserve respect. Same goes with bronies. So please take my advise to heart and become a little more tolerant of others, especially your fellow furries.

YOu say you don't care, but if you truly tolerated bronies, you would of kept your negative thoughts to yourself instead of starting drama.

Btw, welcome to Furlife. STELLER first impression, btw. I believe you should apologize. Thanks.

EDIT: Btw, Blaidd makes a very good point. Furries can't have more then one intrest? What if I liked poker and wanted to organized weekly poker games with furries. Would you be like "I don't want you damn poker people taking over the fandom!". Sounds silly? Good, then you got my point. :P
A former member
Post #: 3
I apologize for my mishaps and my hatred, I never said he cannot be part of whatever he wants to be in, I just have a bad history with bronies ok.