addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Furlife Message Board › Rooms for Rent: SeaTac

Rooms for Rent: SeaTac

MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 88
Hey furries!

There are at least two rooms for rent in the complex I live in by Angle Lake.

Those two rooms happen to be above me, and next door to me! XD I would really love it if I got some awesome neighbors for a change, so if you're interested, lmk, and I'll get you the info and give you a reference! :3

I alredy know Talryk wants to move in here, but he'd HAVE TO have roomies to do it! So let us know! :3

Rent is decent. Anything from $700 to $900 a month depending on what type of room you get (refurbished w/ or w/o washer dryer. :3
Keeroh
Keeroh
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
I'm actually looking to move out relatively soon and have a budget of 450 for rent, and sea-tac is perfect. (Going to HCC for school)
Do you have a link to more info about the complex perhaps?
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 89
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 90
Btw, I think you should get a hold of Talryk. He really wants to move in here and needs a roomie to get it done. According to your budget, I think you'd need one too.
Keeroh
Keeroh
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
Btw, I think you should get a hold of Talryk. He really wants to move in here and needs a roomie to get it done. According to your budget, I think you'd need one too.
Oh, definitely need one. Haha. I can be pretty crafty, but I don't think I'd manage to find a way to stretch my budget far enough to get my own apartment and not end up starving to death.
Thanks for the linky, and I threw Talryk an e-mail as well. :)