addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Furlife Message Board › Help Needed (Personal Stuff)

Help Needed (Personal Stuff)

Ayko
user 9710363
Seattle, WA
Post #: 31
I'm not sure if this is appropriate for the message boards, but I need every possible resource I can get. posted about a very similar issue several months back. I am currently homeless. Last time I found a place to stay and was going to get on my feet, but decided to beg my mom if I could come back home. Things went worse again, and after a fight, her boyfriend gave me 30 minutes to pack and find a place to go. I was dropped off in downtown Bellevue with no money. My dad was able to help a little, I got some money for food. He cant have me staying with him due to his situation, and I have asked every one of my close friends if I can so much as sleep on the couch for a couple days. Right now I am in a motel for the night, my dad told me to try my best to figure something out by tomorrow, but he cant pay for me to stay here again. If anyone can offer any kind of help, even just advice, it would be greatly appreciated. I am not prepared for this. I just want to get a job so I can stay somewhere and go back to school. I thought I was going to be sleeping outside tonight, and I'm scared it might just come to that. I may have the next couple or few days figured out thanks to someone, but that wont last forever.

If you think this should not be posted here, then tell me so, but please don't say anything hurtful. I really cant take it right now, I am mentally on the edge right now because of all this.
Lord Flame S.
LordFlameStryke
Calgary, AB
Post #: 2,403
I'd offer my couch, but I live a long way away (almost 1000 miles).

The advice I'd offer is to look for a halfway house, or a YMCA or some such. They should be able to assist you in having a place to stay and accessing food, if nothing else.
Michael J F.
DonFoxie
Seattle, WA
Post #: 149
sent you an e-mail
SiberHamster
user 20741891
Seattle, WA
Post #: 6
Sent you an email reply via furlife.
Ayko
user 9710363
Seattle, WA
Post #: 32
Thank you guys for your messages of concern. It was kind of you to go out if your way to show that someone does care. Things are looking okay for now, but still get better eventually.