Furlife Message Board › When Furballs Strike 10 rideshare/carpool thread

When Furballs Strike 10 rideshare/carpool thread

Madelein
user 16470041
Seattle, WA
Post #: 6
Any one got a spare seat for a cat from south seattle?
Tyler
user 32869662
Lakewood, WA
Post #: 13
No she won't max
Jason (.
user 51444582
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Is there anyone who can give me a ride from the meet to the old country buffet?
A former member
Post #: 1
Someone mentioned going from the Ferry Terminal. There's a bus that picks up at 3rd and James - the 522 Express bus. It goes right to the bowling alley, with minimal stops between. About a 45 minute ride, $2.50. Picks up at 1:20pm on Saturday and will put you there right around 2/2:10 or so. Or a pickup at 12:50 if you want to be earlier than that.
Vessi
Vessi
Spanaway, WA
Post #: 4
Because my girl said ether I get a ride or I don't go

I wasnt aware your girlfriend makes all your decisions for you.. And i also agree with Max aswell.
Wake The S.
user 47033022
Bainbridge Island, WA
Post #: 7
Someone mentioned going from the Ferry Terminal. There's a bus that picks up at 3rd and James - the 522 Express bus. It goes right to the bowling alley, with minimal stops between. About a 45 minute ride, $2.50. Picks up at 1:20pm on Saturday and will put you there right around 2/2:10 or so. Or a pickup at 12:50 if you want to be earlier than that.
Yeah that was me, I looked up bus transportation and saw that bus which I'll just take since it's only one bus.
Mortuest
Fur-curious
Seattle, WA
I have confirmed I am going this Saturday, and have 3 seats (large Jeep) available to transport anyone around the Bothell area to/from the bowling event.

PM me or follow up in this thread and I'll come pick you up or meet you wherever you need. If further than 10 miles from my place, let me know in advance so we can make appropriate arangements.

-Morte
A former member
Yeah that was me, I looked up bus transportation and saw that bus which I'll just take since it's only one bus.

Cool. Well, I might see you on the bus, then! :-D
Mortuest
Fur-curious
Seattle, WA
Post #: 6
Nick, Tyler, Mad,

Let me know where/when to pick you up, and I'll make the rounds. I've got 3 seats and room for suits if needed.

-Morte
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 111
Morte:

I was just talking with Maddy tonight. I'll be giving her a ride since Keeko found another.