Furlife Message Board › RainFurrest 2012 Roommates / Rides Thread

RainFurrest 2012 Roommates / Rides Thread

MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 104
Gonna make this thread for people who need rides to RF, and/or a room. Also for people who HAVE a room or ride they are willing to share.

Goooo!

I don't need either, but I MIGHT want to have a room to stash my stuff/fursuit at. Anyone cool for that? You'd have to be willing to let me call you and hassle you to let me in to get my shit outta your room. XD
Maria
caffeinatedmoose
White Rock, BC
Post #: 9
Anyone driving down from up north?
From Bellingham or even up in Canada.

If so, got a space in your car for one more?
I'd love to get a ride! Can pitch in for gas!
MabelSyrup
user 11388033
Olympia, WA
Post #: 2
Hello! I was wondering if anyone wanted to share a room with me.
I'm only going to reserve a room if I can get one or two (Non-flakey) furs to get one with me.
I'm only renting a room Friday and Saturday.

If its two of us it's $121 each,
three of us it's gonna be about $80 each
four people'd be about $60 each which'd be pretty sweet but four is the absolute maximum lol

If you flake I WILL NOT be able to pay for your share and I'll be pretty fucked so only serious takers, please!!

I'm quiet, clean, will be suiting and (I think so) fun and I hope I get some fun (maybe quiet, too? lol) furs to join me! :D

So let me know because I have not reserved it yet and would love to do so asap!

Myumi
Also Maxcoyote you'd be more than welcome to keep your stuff in my room if this works out lol
And you'll finally get your jacket back from that parade XD

~~~~~~
Well I guess never mind about all that, they must be out of rooms ;o;
Unless people would be willing to settle for another, nearby hotel, never mind u.u
I feel the fool.
Relena
princesspupcake
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 6
Looking for (1) more fur that is looking for a hotel room during the convention. Reservation is for Thurs-Mon at the Hilton, there are (5) people already so if we get the additional person (6 total) for the whole conven tion it will be $100 each Only a few rules..

*No drinking or drugs in the room *Willing to sleep on the floor (will make it comfy) * Cub Friendly * No Drama or Yiffing in the room * Just keep the area neat and clean at all times *comfortable around girls (xD)

Please be serious if you reply, no flakers since I've had (2) furs already do that at the last minute and I'm semi peeved at the moment :)

Love,
Giggles
MabelSyrup
user 11388033
Olympia, WA
Post #: 3
Looking for (1) more fur that is looking for a hotel room during the convention. Reservation is for Thurs-Mon at the Hilton, there are (5) people already so if we get the additional person (6 total) for the whole conven tion it will be $100 each Only a few rules..

*No drinking or drugs in the room *Willing to sleep on the floor (will make it comfy) * Cub Friendly * No Drama or Yiffing in the room * Just keep the area neat and clean at all times *comfortable around girls (xD)

Please be serious if you reply, no flakers since I've had (2) furs already do that at the last minute and I'm semi peeved at the moment :)

Love,
Giggles

I'll take that extra spot lol Only I worry that when it comes time to sleep everyone else'll be real noisy, do you think that's likely? The whole reason for me getting a room is to sleep so if it's more of a party atmosphere then I'll figure something else out lol No hard feelings if it is, just let me know!

Thanks
Relena
princesspupcake
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 7

Okay. Well I don't allow room parties and only thing noisy would be if were near another one, but I'm staffing the convention so I'll need sleep too so usually we issue a "curfew" of after certain time if you come in the room no extra people alloweed and have to be very quiet if you need to come in and out.

Does that work for you?
MabelSyrup
user 11388033
Olympia, WA
Post #: 4
Wow, sounds perfect! I'm all in :3 Is it cool if I just give you $100 cash when I get there?
Relena
princesspupcake
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 8
Yep that's perfect. If you have any questions just e-mail me; princesspupcake@yahoo.com
Mortuest
Fur-curious
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
I have a 1-bed room at the Hilton. I may not be able to make it to the con, though I have my room booked and attendance paid for.

I plan on still paying for the room, so, if anyone needs a room and can't afford one, there is, at least, floor space available. If I can't make it, there will be a bed as well.

I'm willing to allow anyone to stay if they need. I only ask that, if I can't make it (and even if I do) that you leave the room clean. I would prefer no drugs in the room, but alchohol is fine as long as it is enjoyed responsibly. If I make it, I will be bringing some home-made drinks as well.

FYI, the room is booked for Thursday through Sunday, so the whole con.

-Morte
skyler!
user 8165957
Beaverton, OR
Post #: 1
I'm currently looking for a room - I've posted on FA with no response, so I figure as a last resort I'll post here as well.

I really prefer a "quiet" room- basically, not a party room! Needs to be drug free, sex free and drama-free. Alcohol usage is totally okay in moderation (although I will not be drinking.) I have no problem with sleeping on the floor, but I am more than happy to provide an air mattress or two for others to use as well.

I WILL be suiting- a partial suit, to be exact- so the room needs to be suiter friendly.

I have references from past cons if you need them. This is only my second year at RF (I'm coming up from Portland,) but I have been going to other conventions for over six years now.

I'm pretty small, very quiet, and I keep my area tidy. I may even throw in a free badge commission or two for whoever lets me room with them :P

If you have any open space, or know someone who does, please hit me up! My Furaffinity username is davidbowie if noting there is easier. Thanks!