Furlife Message Board › Pathfinder - Eastside - Bellevue

Pathfinder - Eastside - Bellevue

Fable
Fable
Issaquah, WA
Post #: 8
Hello all,

I am curious as to if there would be any interest in starting a new Pathfinder group in Bellevue? I'm thinking 5 or 6 players, preferably at least drinking age, because, you know, beer. Schedule to be discussed. I'd like it to be a starter group, level 1's - Setting to be discussed. I'm a seasoned and veteran RPG player, and will be GMing, with possible GM rotations, if the group decides that would be more awesome.

I know there's already a group, but they're booked solid and pretty full. I understand they even have a waiting list.

Anyway, if you're interested, please drop a note on here or email:

fable at unicornwoods.com

Thanks!

Fable
Pixie
redsonia21
Snohomish, WA
Post #: 59
We've been looking for another group but a family friendly group as our 11 year old plays and we'd have the really little ones around as well. That said we have no problem with the adults drinking as my husband usually has a rum and coke during the game. We would be a group of 5: me, my husband, our daughter, my friend Jessica and her husband. My daughter would like to start GMing but I'm new to it so I'm not sure how a GMing rotation works.

Pixie
Fable
Fable
Issaquah, WA
Post #: 9
Thanks for the reply, Pixie, but it sounds like you pretty much have a full group!

Unfortunately my milieu would not be really considered really "family friendly" in as much as it would have some adult themes in the story lines. Also, I don't abstract character behaviors and motivations, but tend to go for grittier representations of heroes and villains. In other words, I have very nuanced ideas of good and evil in a fantasy setting. :P

Anyway, thank you very much for your reply and I hope you enjoy Pathfinder!

-Fable