Furlife Message Board › Long time no see...

Long time no see...

Safyras
user 14434775
Redmond, WA
Post #: 42
First off, my apologies for not being as active as I use to be in this fandom, life has thrown me plenty of hell recently so trying to get it all sorted has been rather interesting.

Now! Seeing life is now getting back into some form of organization I was curious if I were to start up my furmeets once more, would anyone still be interested in attending them? Also would anyone wish to partake in a furmeet the weekend after RF? Something small an more of a get together to pull off a post con sort of deal?
Nathan W.
user 19222351
Renton, WA
Post #: 27
>.>... <.<.... o.o.... Considering I shall be the first to comment... a furmeet would be ballin haha. and yeah, its good to hear things are getting back up for you saffy.
Keeko
user 12280507
Seattle, WA
Post #: 158
Though it's too late for THIS weekend, I'd like it if you restarted your little monthly gatherings...even if I only made it to one. >.<
A former member
Post #: 5
id like to try and come iv never been to a meet befor and if its close enof for a bus to get to ill go :3
A former member
Post #: 3
Do it!