addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Furlife Message Board › No time to waste: Halloween!

No time to waste: Halloween!

Seattle, WA
Post #: 117
Hey guys! RF is over so to kinda avoid post con depression, lets brainstorm some ideas for Halloween this year! I know there's a street parade in Paulsbro, but perhaps something more local to the main land. Check to see if your town had a parade or something like that. Also maybe something the weekend after or before Halloween since the holiday falls on a Wednesday this year.

user 20741891
Seattle, WA
Post #: 12
Hey Max & fellow furs!

I just heard from a co-worker about an annual public outdoor Trick-Or-Treating event (They block off the streets too) held in Downtown Edmonds on Halloween! I just posted the meetup event - See here for more information and delish details (­. This ought to douse the PCD we are all experiencing. Thought I would throw it out there and if there are other ideas, shout them out and maybe we can do multiple events (weekends and on Halloween itself or what not). Hope to hear of your ideas!

user 20741891
Seattle, WA
Post #: 13
Here is one of many OLD (repeat OLD) lists of Halloween events FROM 2010 on King 5 News that occurred in the Seattle Region to give everyone more ideas of happenings (besides the Edmonds event I posted:­. In 2010 it fell on a Sunday, so I do not know how many of these would happen (would need verification) since Halloween falls on a Wednesday this year *angry Squeaks/Grrrs/Hmmphs/Hisses* >:\

, there is much less potential hassle if the event is in a public space such as a city street/event plaza versus on private property (mall/village/etc).

Link to list:­
user 11415147
Edmonds, WA
Post #: 118
I am all for having a meet at Edmonds' Trick-or-treat event (considering that I often walk to it anyway)