Furlife Message Board › Hello There!

Hello There!

Takum F.
user 65152282
Altamonte Springs, FL
Post #: 1
Hi everyone!

My name's Takum, I'm a grey fox and currently residing in Florida at the moment but I may be moving up to Seattle, around the Bellevue area at some point if this job offer goes well. I'm 25, male, single, gay,and also a fursuiter. So nice to meet you all and hope to make some new friends on here. ^^
A former member
Welcome, welcome!

What kind of work are you in? A cross-country move is pretty dramatic! I transplanted from Michigan, myself. :-D
Takum F.
user 65152282
Altamonte Springs, FL
Post #: 2
Welcome, welcome!

What kind of work are you in? A cross-country move is pretty dramatic! I transplanted from Michigan, myself. :-D

Thank you for the welcome! :)

Pretty much the work I am in is IT / Technical Support, but oh yeah this move is definitely very dramatic though it will be worth it for me! Also very nice! I guess there must be quite a few Michigan furs who have moved over in Seattle since I do happen to have a few friends who are from there. :)
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 119
Yessss! Another suiter! SWEEEEEET!

Pumped to have you around! Look forward to meeting at the next bowling meet. :)

Twitter: @maxyote
FA: user/maxcoyote

Edit: Add info
Takum F.
user 65152282
Altamonte Springs, FL
Post #: 3
Yessss! Another suiter! SWEEEEEET!

Pumped to have you around! Look forward to meeting at the next bowling meet. :)

Twitter: @maxyote
FA: user/maxcoyote

Edit: Add info

Likewise! It'll definitely be great to meet you especially there at the bowling meet. ^^
Keeko
user 12280507
Seattle, WA
Post #: 160
Heyhey and potential welcomes to the group! Here's hoping the job offer goes off great and you make the move, we can always use s'more furries here. x3
Mortuest
Fur-curious
Seattle, WA
Post #: 10
Yay! Welcome to Furlife and good luck with the job!
Kay F.
user 60104942
Seattle, WA
If your looking for a place to live, I have a room to rent.