addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Fursuit Material Collection Questions

Fursuit Material Collection Questions

FoggyPaws
user 14263344
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 6
Well, actually it's maily about the faux fur, I don't trust JoAnn's fur, seems... I dunno, I just remember MJ telling me back in February that JoAnn's isn't the best place to get faux fur cause it falls appart or something. Looking for a more reliable source of where I can get some durable, quality stuff. The fur I used to make my tail back in february is still holding strong and is still fluffy and whatnot. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

~Foggy
Exdraghunt
user 13050616
Seattle, WA
Post #: 72
Yeah, the stuff at JoAnns is almost always shit.

This website sells fur from a couple different good places. http://www.fursuitsup...­

If you're looking for someplace local, Pacific Fabrics in Northgate sometimes has rolls of DF fur. They don't have many colors, though. I reccomend shopping online.
FoggyPaws
user 14263344
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 7
Thankies! Glad to know, I'll be sure to look around there... kinda at Job Corps, figure I can work on this with the measly pay they give us here HAHAH
Blaidd G.
user 26783562
Seattle, WA
Post #: 23
Thanks Ed. I didn't know about that one. I get my fur from http://www.distinctiv...­ ... They have a huge selection of all sorts of types of fur and colors, as well as other types of fabric. If you make an account you get 5 free samples of your choice from anything they have in stock, and an additional 5 samples every time you order something.