Furlife Message Board › Android users! Get on Yiffr!

Android users! Get on Yiffr!

Katatonic_Wolf
user 14384195
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
Theres a new app in the google play store called Yiffr and it was made by some local furs!

https://play.google.c...­

It's still in beta but it seems to be working alright so far. It uses gps data to find furs that are close to you, I would love to see/meet some more of you guys on there. I have already been making some friends and I think its a really cool and unique new way to meet new furs! Hope to see u there soon!
Keeko
user 12280507
Seattle, WA
Post #: 165
I've seen ya on there, it's definitely an interesting little diddy. x3
Moezou
user 13768045
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 9
This looks like fine.
Blaidd G.
user 26783562
Seattle, WA
Post #: 22
The name is rather unfortunate. But I may look into it later anyway.
Lord Flame S.
LordFlameStryke
Calgary, AB
Post #: 2,439
Yes, perhaps a name change to something like "Fur Finder" or something..... I realize they wanted to get a nifty name like "Twitter", but it does add some negative sexual connotation to the name as it is.....
A former member
Post #: 16
It's nice to see I'm not the only one who isn't a fan of the name.
Katatonic_Wolf
user 14384195
Seattle, WA
Post #: 4
Yeah I don't really like the name either. That is good feedback to give to the creator and I think he is going to be at micheals pj party. I am willing to bet the name is actually deterring people from using it.
A former member
Post #: 9
yea i got the app but i don't really like the name ether as well we already have a bad enough rep from others why put more on us
Keeko
user 12280507
Seattle, WA
Post #: 166
It's a common critique of the app.
Azzy H.
user 25930972
Lynnwood, WA
Post #: 2
i installed the app but cant make an account i keep getting server errors