add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Furlife Stickers on Order

Furlife Stickers on Order

Seattle, WA
Post #: 130
Hey guys!

So, I FINALLY found the cash to get the much waited for Furlife stickers going! THey are of the new logo, of course, and will be $1 each. I'm really sorry I can't give these out for free, but they were expensive. :( I will NOT BE MAKING A PROFIT off of this!!! I wanna make that totally clear. I've done the math, and I should break out even, if not a lil in the red. If for some odd chance I DO make a profit, I will put that money back into another order of stickers, and try to lower the price. :3

Also, KittyLuvsMonster will be buying FL stickers from me at cost to give out free with Furlife NW Tshirt orders! Since the stickers aren't gonna be here till WFS11, wait till then to get a tshirt if ya want a free sticker. :3

Otherwise, stickers can be ordered from me. THey are $1 each, and an extra $1 more for S&H if you order more then 5. Online orders will be Paypal only. Just sent me an email at of what ya want with your home address! :)

If you wanna buy them from me in person, I will have plenty at WFS11, and will take cash, Visa, MasterCard, and Paypal.