Furlife Message Board › When Furballs Strike 12 rideshare/carpool thread

When Furballs Strike 12 rideshare/carpool thread

Kijani L.
user 6968976
Group Organizer
Bothell, WA
Post #: 6
Hi everyone! This thread is to organize rideshares and carpools to When Furballs Strike 12, which will be on Saturday, March 23 at Kenmore Lanes as usual.

Part of what makes FurLife great is everyone's willingness to help each other out, so thanks in advance for making sure everyone can attend and have a great time!

See everyone March 23!

Key times: Check-in for bowling is at 1:15pm (one hour earlier than usual), bowling starts at 2pm, Dinner reservation at Old Country Buffet - Lynnwood is 5:30pm.

Kijani
Brook
user 36440012
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
3 seats & room for suits coming from Kent
Mortuest
Fur-curious
Seattle, WA
Post #: 13
2 of 3 seats available and room for suits coming from Marysville.

1. Notch
2. Alphapak
3. Carma
Notch P.
user 40495312
Everett, WA
Post #: 4
@Mortquest: I need a ride from Everett so if you still have any seats left I'll take one of em. And how much money would you ask for?
MaxCoyote
Fursuiter-Brony
Seattle, WA
Post #: 149
I have 4 slots. A "slot" is taken by a person or a fursuit. I have to trade seats for cargo, so If you need a ride and have a fursuit, that'd be 2 slots.

Let me know! Coming from King County area going North. Will be going to OCB, but not after party. Also will be leaving VERY early, so plan to hang around Kenmore Lanes before everyone else shows up.

Slots:
0/3

1. Max
2. Max's Suit

Car rules:
1. No Food
2. Re-sealable drinks only (bottles w/ caps)
3. No mud, dirt, or hair (be reasonably clean)
Chance the D.
ChancetheDragon
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 8
Sounds like fun! Bianca and I have a wagon with 2 free seats and room for 1, maybe 2 fursuits, though you'd have to share the back seat with a black lab ^_^ We're coming from Renton, please message or email me if you need a ride :D
Mortuest
Fur-curious
Seattle, WA
Post #: 14
@Mortquest: I need a ride from Everett so if you still have any seats left I'll take one of em. And how much money would you ask for?

Cool, you've got one slot. We'll arrange time/location for pickup closer to the date so I can make sure to puck up everyone in time for the meet.

Btw, no charge for gas. I'm making the trip anyway.

Morte
Notch P.
user 40495312
Everett, WA
Post #: 5
@Mortquest: Alright. Sounds like a plan:3 I'll have to email you the time and location sometime next month before the meet.
Moezou
user 13768045
Tacoma, WA
Post #: 11
Coming from Tacoma I have 3 seats and room for fursuits
Alphapak
The_Lunar_Wolf
Everett, WA
Post #: 79
I can get to the Kenmore Lanes just fine by bus. I just need a ride to the Old Country Buffet and back home in Everett.