align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Furlife Message Board › Hello my fellow furs.

Hello my fellow furs.

Zapper
user 7587737
Provo, UT
Post #: 8
Hello my fellow furs first off i woud like to thank you in advance for reading my post. The reason i have decided to write this post is because it has come to. My attention recently that there is an organization called the Anti Furry Coalition or A.F.C. for short. And they are doing their best to get rid of the furry community as a whole they are spreading lies about furries everyday to people parents included. So that they won't let their chidren join what has been called one. Of the most welcoming communitys available they have even gone so far as to making no furries zone signs. And printable stickers for people to use for the same purpose so to make a long story short if you are indeed reading this then go to the petitionsite.com. And search the words give rights to furries and cilck the top. Link so i ask you only one favor on the topic that being to please sign. The petition and together we can send a strong message that we as furries have the right express our selves. It will also with enough signatures help to bring the A.F.C. down once and for all.
Tarnivitch
user 8315493
Puyallup, WA
Post #: 13
wikifur says it is a hoax

http://en.wikifur.com...­
Zapper
user 7587737
Provo, UT
Post #: 12
Hello thank you for taking the time to read my posting i only wrote the post because i came across a website called. The petitionsite.com with said petition i only posted about it because i thought that it woud help to get the. Petition more signatures and from what i read on that website the Anti Furry Coalition does seem to be very. Real so in closing if i made anybody feel forced to sign it i would like to offer an apology.