addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Furlife Message Board › Homeless in days, can anyone help?

Homeless in days, can anyone help?

Ayko
user 9710363
Seattle, WA
Post #: 36
I have posted an ad on Craigslist that sums up my situation. I am in dire need of housing of any sort, even if its just a floor or a couch. I can pay for the cost, and even if its for a week or two, anything would help. I am scared to death of becoming homeless, and I have really run out of options. If anyone can offer any help, please call me or leave me an email.

http://seattle.craigs...­
Lord Flame S.
LordFlameStryke
Calgary, AB
Post #: 2,483
Sadly, living in another country, not to mention another time zone (I'm in Calgary, Alberta) unless you can somehow make it here, I really can't help..... Although, having help with the rent would be very nice, indeed.....
Grunge
user 12445507
Seattle, WA
Post #: 14
Do you have a car? We live in South Park Seattle. We may be able to put you up for a few days, but getting to work would be an issue for you without a car as it would be at least three bus transfers to get to Crossroads.
I feel for you, and I hope you find permanent housing soon!
Ayko
user 9710363
Seattle, WA
Post #: 37
I think I have found a solution. For now, my friends here are letting me stay for a few more days locally. I don't have a car, but I can't afford to be driving anyways. I don't know, hopefully something will pull through.