addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Furlife Message Board › Con N00b

Con N00b

A former member
Post #: 1
Never been to a con before but I'll be at Rainfurrest. (Yay?)

Should I come prepared with a sweet badge? Should I lug around a laptop/tablet all day?

What kind of things would you like to have been told before your first time at Rainfurrest?

You can find me on the twitters via @rezzerdude (and here, obviously) :)

Thanks!
Keeko
user 12280507
Seattle, WA
Post #: 183
A badge would be nice so folks could recognize you, lugging around a tablet or laptop isn't generally a good idea, no real good wi-fi to accommodate. What I'd like to have been told?...Budget budget budget. Really the con can be what you want it to be. There's parties, panels, tons of art...you can even just spend time at the pool watching people cycle in and out...it's not hard to find something to do, if you look~
A former member
Post #: 2
Hmm, alright. I guess i'll have to get to making a badge for myself, even though i'm not well known. lol