addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Furlife Message Board › Guest chefs and kitchen help at the Stitch and Bitch.

Guest chefs and kitchen help at the Stitch and Bitch.

A former member
Post #: 5
Special thanks to Lenare and Lunaia! You girls did awesome. Thanks for trying to work clean and putting up with the chaos. The sex in a pan was... umm... about the tastiest thing I've ever hand made out of processed food stuffs... and that is saying something... as for Lunaia... If you hadn't said something before I'd never now you hadn't cooked before... you handled it like a pro and it turned out super tasty... I hope you will both consider helping out in the future! *Hugs*