addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Furlife Message Board › Friday night, so who's already bored?

Friday night, so who's already bored?

Rywho
Rywho
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 1
Honestly no one should be bored on a Friday night, but here I am wondering what in the worlds name to do tonight. o_o?
SparkHusky AKA I.
SparkFox
Monroe, WA
Post #: 1
i am, i have been for the last 2 weeks or so
A former member
Post #: 10
Friday's over, and welcome to Saturday! Still bored?

I'm up in Northern Seattle, I mean so north it's almost shoreline. I don't drive, but if anybody lives within like 5 miles of said border, I could ride my bike to you and provide company, perhaps even attempt to help clean your room or whatever needs doing (helping makes me feel useful).

Then again, I do need to get my laundry finished... I doubt any of you wanna hang out and do laundry with me :-P but that's only a portion of the day. Who has plans?
Rywho
Rywho
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 2
Still no plans on my end so thus I still count myself as bored.
Ziy O.
ZiyOmbreclaw
Marysville, WA
Post #: 3
I'm up in Northern Seattle, I mean so north it's almost shoreline. I don't drive, but if anybody lives within like 5 miles of said border, I could ride my bike to you and provide company, perhaps even attempt to help clean your room or whatever needs doing (helping makes me feel useful).

Out of curiousity, I googlemapsed my house to see how far away from Shoreline it is.

It's 25 miles. D:
A former member
Post #: 11

Out of curiousity, I googlemapsed my house to see how far away from Shoreline it is.

It's 25 miles. D:

snap, that's a distance. where-abouts are you? like what are you near?
I just looked up the farthest distance I've ridden my bike from home, and it says just over 14 miles. I mean, theoretically, giving allowances, it could take me about 3 hours to bike so far if I went in a straight line at at least 10mph. Not that I'm unwilling, but by the time I got there I'd smell... pretty manly if you know what I mean.
I could surely take the bus, but I'm oddly cheap.

The challenge is tempting to be honest.
Alphapak
The_Lunar_Wolf
Everett, WA
Post #: 3
I'm bored every or every other weekend.
All I end up doing is download and watch videos and listen to music all weekend.

Thus, part of the reason why I join this group is to interact and make new friends. Which is something I'm totally looking forward to do. ^_^