addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › 300 members! Wow

300 members! Wow

shadowfoot
user 8093184
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
Its quite impressive to see how quickly our membership number keeps climbing.

Profession: Night shift custodian mon - fri 40 hours per week at a community college.
Landscaper - gopher worker dayshift: mon, tue, thu, fri 32 hours weekly at a apartment
rental company. Add a saturday afternoon martial art class + active in 2 furry groups.

When do I sleep??? Hardly ever!
A former member
Post #: 19
When do I sleep??? Hardly ever!

awww :( sleeping is good for you. but is that 74 hours of work a week? oof, i've never done that much! that's like 3 full days of work >_<.
What martial arts do you do?

If somebody can make a flier insert for my backpack, the membership might go up slightly faster :-P There are furs out there that don't know they're furs. Active furries that don't know about meetup.com. Touring furries that don't know there are groups in the northwest! We can inform the world *maniacal laugh* um *mew* sorry, got a little carried away there. Really though, I'll sport the furry advertisement if somebody will give it to me.
A former member
Post #: 10
I have flyers, although typically they've been used for mixed events [conventions] and for people's non-furlife guests at events. It's quite a bit of work to help out non-furs who get our address and are curious, so I try not to collect to many of those~

Anyway, I'll bring a few with me to the next meet if you want to see what they look like.
Ziy O.
ZiyOmbreclaw
Marysville, WA
Post #: 7
TONIGHT, WE YIFF IN HELL
Shinzo
user 9690919
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
profession: hard labor...anything... anyone got a job for me?