addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Furlife Message Board › AC Announcement for Rainfurrest

AC Announcement for Rainfurrest

shadowfoot
user 8093184
Seattle, WA
Post #: 2
I attended today closing ceremonies at AC. An announcement by Uncle kage was that due to his blunder of forgetting the flyers for this years Rainfurrest (they are at his house some 300 miles away from AC) that these were supposed to have been added to the AC registration bags and also distributed on the info tables ....... to make up for this he WILL BE ATTENDING this year'S Rainfurrest !!!!

Also AC will be begin taking registration for next year's convention in a couple of months. As the staff wish to rest and recover having completed this year's convention. Next year's AC will be at the same location as last year. JUNE 24 - 27, 2010. Theme: modern stone - age furries.

Lapinesoul
user 3595993
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
I attended today closing ceremonies at Rainfurrest. An announcement by Uncle kage was that due to his blunder of forgetting the flyers for this years Rainfurrest (they are at his house some 300 miles away from AC) that these were supposed to have been added to the AC registration bags and also distributed on the info tables ....... to make up for this he WILL BE ATTENDING this year'S Rainfurrest !!!!

Wow, what a coup for RF!
Alphapak
The_Lunar_Wolf
Everett, WA
Post #: 5
This'll be a first for RainFurrest. I've always wanted to see him in person, as well as many other characters.

That's it! I'm going to attend this year, no matter what!