Furlife Message Board › Rain Furrest

Rain Furrest

A former member
Post #: 1
how many here are going to Rain Furrest? is there going to be a meeting place or anything? this will be my family's ( my mate myself and my secondlife sister) first con. we still havnt made it to a meetup either ( I know shame shame) we will try to make it to the grill thing at the rhodie park today. anyway I am hoping to get a chance to go with a few seasoned con goers maybe get shown the ropes. thanks guys and stay cool in this weather!
Shivanaus
JD_Wolf
user 8459352
Kirkland, WA
I'm supposed to do the sound (behind the mixing board, not DJ) for it, and it will be my first con as well... I need to talk to the guy who asked me to help with sound though cause I still don't know all my details yet :\
A former member
Post #: 4
I don't believe there will be a specific meet-up at Rainfurrest, but I'm sure if you wanted to start something up people would be happy to oblige.
Sailish Fox / Thun...
user 7930650
Lynnwood, WA
Post #: 4
I will be their the whole time and this will be my second time going to RF but first time being their the whole time.
Vaisar
user 8723641
Kennewick, WA
This will be my first time going to any furry convention. I hope I meet some of ya' guys there :3
Alphapak
The_Lunar_Wolf
Everett, WA
Post #: 6
I'm hoping I can go to this. This will be my first time going too.
M.V.Hybrid
user 8239118
Longview, WA
Post #: 8
*Jumps up and down* I is going! This'll be my third fur con but over all it'll be my seventh con (I is also an anime nerd). I'll hopefully have my new partial done by then. Off the top of my head I can think of about 10 or 15 other furs that are going. And that’s just the ones I know.

I look forward to seeing you all there. *wags tail happily*
Niko
user 9939673
Seattle, WA
This'll be my 6th furcon, and I hope to meet some of you there. I am planning to move to Seattle around march to start school there (Transferring from Wisconsin), so I am hoping to meet a few locals while I am out there. If you see some guy with a chin tuft and long blonde hair with the badge "Stig" that'll be me.
Sir_deadlock
sir_deadlock
Seattle, WA
Post #: 22
are we all going to meet up somewhere for like a furlife group photo?