addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Furlife Message Board › For anyone wanting to help send Lolita the orca / Killer Whale back to the P

For anyone wanting to help send Lolita the orca / Killer Whale back to the Puget Sound to be with her family.

Thunder O.
user 7930650
Lynnwood, WA
Post #: 1
I have posted this because Lolita must come back to her family and she is from L-Pod hear in the Puget Sound not in some fish tank at the Miami Sea Aquarium.

I mean if I want to see orca whales then I would rather go to the beach and see them from their.

When I found out an orca from the Puget Sound was stolen I got vary mad and pissed off but when I saw pictures of where Lolita is at I almost cried because it was painful for me to see it.

The people at the place where she is at does not care about her but if they did they would send her back to the Puget Sound to be with L-Pod again.

However I cant give up on her not now but I just want her home hear in the Puget Sound.

http://www.savelolita...­
PandaParty
PandaParty
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
This reminds me of this movie I saw from the 80s or early 90s. I think it was made for TV. All I remember is these dudes jack a kid and keep him in a van and run from the law and one of the dudes' names was Parnell. So it's basically that movie with an orca. I don't see why aquariums can't come up with their own original ideas these days :/ I mean, aping a made for TV movie from 20 years ago, god DAYUMN. Anyway I think the kid escapes at the end so if they're jacking that movie then Lolita should be safe once she escapes her van, so don't worry duder! :3
Thunder O.
user 7930650
Lynnwood, WA
Post #: 5
Lolita has a way better chance at being set free.

Because she is getting allot more support then Keiko did and if I am right then the Puget Sound will get one of their orcas back.

Lolita is from L-Pod.

This reminds me of this movie I saw from the 80s or early 90s. I think it was made for TV. All I remember is these dudes jack a kid and keep him in a van and run from the law and one of the dudes' names was Parnell. So it's basically that movie with an orca. I don't see why aquariums can't come up with their own original ideas these days :/ I mean, aping a made for TV movie from 20 years ago, god DAYUMN. Anyway I think the kid escapes at the end so if they're jacking that movie then Lolita should be safe once she escapes her van, so don't worry duder! :3