addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Furlife Message Board › Who besides me watches Whale Wars only to see an end to Whaling??

Who besides me watches Whale Wars only to see an end to Whaling??

Thunder O.
user 7930650
Lynnwood, WA
Post #: 6
Because I watch that show every night only because WHALING MUST END NOW.

And since I have a vary strong connection with whales seeing a whale being killed on Whale Wars gets me vary angry and hurt.

No matter how bad it gets I will keep watching to see an end to whaling.

Free Willy 3 was nothing like this at all.