addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Gamers of the Cherry Hill Area (GOTCHA) Message Board Gaming Classifides › Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Terri M.
Coppermane
Group Organizer
Cherry Hill, NJ
Post #: 279
Anyone interested in getting together to play a few sessions of the board game Descent: Journeys in the Dark?

Descent: Journeys in the Dark Meetup: ­http://www.meetup.com...­
Terri M.
Coppermane
Group Organizer
Cherry Hill, NJ
Post #: 291
Due to complications from a concussion and whiplash I had to cancel the first Descent meeting. I will be rescheduling soon. Keep an eye out for it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
A former member
Post #: 1
Sorry to hear that. I didn't see this until after showing up at Qdoba, but I got lunch out of it so no big deal.
Terri M.
Coppermane
Group Organizer
Cherry Hill, NJ
Post #: 292
Sorry that you didn't get the email about the game being cancelled. I hope that you at least enjoyed your lunch and that you will come to the rescheduled event.

I will be posting the new date soon. I will try to not get injured again and avoid hospitals before the next game. biggrin