addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Gamers of the Cherry Hill Area (GOTCHA) Message Board General Discussion Forum › Anniversary Party planning

Anniversary Party planning

Bill C.
user 10925002
Clementon, NJ
Post #: 2
I have the three cases of water and 50 name tags. I'll bring the water over to Sue and Brian's house before the party to put into their refrigerator.

On a side note, the White Horse Road Bridge is still out. It's right by the Lindenwold Speedline so have your route prepared. Using 295 to get on Rt 30 will be fine but don't take Springdale Road since that changes name and becomes White Horse Road. See you in two Sundays!
Terri M.
Coppermane
Group Organizer
Cherry Hill, NJ
Post #: 387
Things I will bring:

Watermelon
Some non Coke Sodas
1 or more Group Organizers/People from the Gloucester City/Cherry Hill area who need a designated driver.
Maybe some Alcohol? (Is it that kind of party?)
It is that kind of party. =)

Please specify what kind of sodas and/or alcohol you intend on bringing.
Brent W.
crashbdub
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 1
I can bring pickles and the bowls. Also if anyone is coming from Philly and is driving and not drinking I wouldn't mind riding along as I'm a beer drinker (chill one) just won't drive if I do.
A former member
Post #: 12
Brent, I am driving in from Philly. I'm not sure how long I will be staying (at least two hours), but you are welcome to catch a ride with me.

As far as bringing something goes, I didn't see a fruit tray. Am I mistaken?
Terri M.
Coppermane
Group Organizer
Cherry Hill, NJ
Post #: 388
John, please bring a fruit tray. I love fruit trays!
Brent W.
crashbdub
Philadelphia, PA
Post #: 2
Brent, I am driving in from Philly. I'm not sure how long I will be staying (at least two hours), but you are welcome to catch a ride with me.
Thanks so much John! I was hoping to stay longer and would rather not hold anyone up. I will just maintain with a couple beers haha.

Ill grab a bag of hamburger rolls and 2 bags of ice as those items still seem needed. This is in addition to what I said before.

Thanks for getting this together and I cant wait.