addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Gamifiers Message Board › Gamifiers this Thursday - the Speaker Line Up

Gamifiers this Thursday - the Speaker Line Up

Toby B.
tobyberesford
Group Organizer
Haslemere, GB
We've got four world class gamification experts speaking to us at Gamifiers this Thursday including:
Johann Odou from Gammify.com on how he ran the massively successful ModelUp financial modeling competition and his plans for the Gamification World Championships
Luca Massaro from Weplay.co and Exaleague.com on the social media performance league for startups that is gamifying the London tech startup community.
Drew Spencer, the man behind the hugely successful poweRBrands Facebook game for Reckitt Benckiser
Andrzej Marcewski a world number top 10 gamification guru, of marczewski.me.uk with his becoming regular slot of "what's hot this month in Gamification"...
With such amazing speakers, I can assure you of a don't miss! event, I look forward to seeing you at Campus on Thursday morning (assuming my new baby doesn't decide to arrive the night before!).
Cheers
Toby