addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Playcrafting NYC Meetup Message Board › Invitation to co-create with professional game creator:Games that can help y

Invitation to co-create with professional game creator:Games that can help your couple (all dyads) Relationships

New York, NY
Post #: 4
I am interested to spend a lunch or dinner or drinks (I will provide all munchies and drinks) with a few
fellow creative types to co-create games (mostly non competitive) that could help couples in general, but
our first audience being couples in marriages/committed relationships that are having issues.

DATE: join and send me a note an we will coordinate. Or let me know if Saturday or Sunday at 5pm works.

For more info and to make suggestions: gary krane (email me via this site, or call 415 845 seven zero one two

p.s. when our startup gets funded this could lead to regular pt gig for you or at least a fee for your help this weekend, plus two free one year subscriptions to our site to help you and your mate (continue to )have a great relationship