addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Playcrafting NYC Meetup Message Board › please help me,trying to become a entry level game/quality assurance tester

please help me,trying to become a entry level game/quality assurance tester in nyc

jay
user 85228122
New York, NY
Post #: 1
trying to join the game business by attempting to become a game tester,can anyone direct me to any companies looking for game testers in nyc,i can work any time,im a video game fanatic i usually play between 10 to 15 hours a day playing video games and have a keen eye for details,im 23 with a high school diploma,i really need help trying to be a game tester i have no idea where to start,any help will be appreciated
Veronica
user 18777611
New York, NY
Post #: 2