is building a highly-innovative approach to social games that will ultimately affect how people play and interact within social networks. We're assembling a high-profile team in New York to help us get there faster.Prerequisites:
- Minimum of 3 complete development cycles for game titles
- Excellent understanding of art production and development practices
- Comprehensive understanding of 2D and 3D software packages
- Work with the project team to establish and implement outsource-management procedures and pipelines.
- Manage providers' payment and milestone plans.
- Experienced with Maya and art-asset evaluation.
- Act as the primary contact point for communication and coordination with art outsource-houses.
- Work with the Producer to establish and maintain schedules for all art staff assigned to project.
- Working with the Producer/Lead Designer in creating and maintaining look and feel of the project.
- A comprehensive understanding of production pathways and tool chains across the company.
- Communication with the Senior Programmer and the Producer of assigned projects to identify risk in the production pipeline.
- Implementation of quality control and performance guidelines for all assigned project assets.
- Working with the tools & technology team to ensure that the project team has the tools necessary to implement the project’s proposed look and feel and technical requirements.
This position is located in New York City.
Please send a cover letter and resume to resumes/at/socialbon.com (PDF or ASCII - no Word files)