Post #: 10
is building a highly-innovative approach to social games that will ultimately affect how people play and interact within social networks. We're assembling a high-profile team in New York to help us get there faster.Prerequisites:
- Minimum of 3 complete development cycles for game titles.
- Excellent understanding of turn based gaming platforms, theory and development practices.
- Deep understanding of game tools / level editors.
- Proven ability to manage and lead project design activities.
- Ability to provide high quality and detailed design documentation to project teams including external development teams.
- Character and experience, which instills confidence in teams.
- Working with the Producer to maintain schedules.
- Participation in the evaluation of project timelines.
- Generation of new project proposals and Game Design Document’s to high quality and production detail.
- To be instrumental in defining & maintaining the projects creative direction.
- A comprehensive understanding of production pipelines and tool chains.
- Communication with the Lead Programmer and the Producer of assigned project tasks to identify risk in the production pipeline.
- Implementation of quality control and performance guidelines for all assigned project design assets.
- Working with the tools & technology team to ensure the project has the tools necessary to implement proposed game mechanics.
- Design asset management.
- Ensure all individuals on the project are aware of the design, objectives and vision.
- To ensure comments and concerns from the team are responded to and, where necessary, acted upon in order to improve the game.
- Excellent ability to make accurate assessments of game designs/features in relation to programming and production requirements for implementation.
- Ensure project ‘Change Requests’ regarding game design scope/features against project schedule are managed effectively with the Producer on an ongoing basis.
This position is located in New York City.
Please send a cover letter and resume to resumes/at/socialbon.com (PDF or ASCII - no Word files)