Post #: 11
is building a highly-innovative approach to social games that will ultimately affect how people play and interact within social networks. We're assembling a high-profile team in New York to help us get there faster.Prerequisites:
- Proven track record of delivering multiple high-quality and commercially successful game projects with 3 or more titles delivered to market.
- A broad experience and expert knowledge in a variety of development roles consisting of 2 or more of the following: Engineer, Artist, Designer, Lead QA, Producer.
- Expert scheduler with a demonstrably comprehensive knowledge of project management theory and practice.
- Expert knowledge of browser based gaming or similar.
- An understanding of contractual and business terminology.
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple concurrent projects and/or Studio deliverables.
- The assistance and support of Company Management in the fulfillment of reasonable requests delegated by them in a timely manner.
- Coordination and assignation of tasks to studio team leads.
- Working with leads to track progress against project schedules and agreed targets.
- An expert knowledge of production pipelines and tool chains.
- Communication with leads to identify risk in the production pipeline.
- Collation and summation of weekly status reports for submission to Management.
- Key project decision-maker e.g. the ability to evaluate, communicate and resolve situations of impasse or conflict on projects including development or team issues.
- The ability to handle delicate negotiations whilst protecting the best interests of development deadlines.
- Ensure project ‘Change Requests’ against project schedule are reviewed and approved by Development Director and CTO.
This position is located in New York City.
Please send a cover letter and resume to resumes/at/socialbon.com (PDF or ASCII - no Word files)