Join the Movement Mind-Body Week D.C. 2013
The Mindfulness Center is hosting
Mind-Body Week D.C., April 18-21, 2013!
Join us for this four-day Conference. FREE classes and
seminars on the practice and evidence-basis for
Preventing, Managing, and Healing Chronic Disease
with Mind-Body Therapies.
Keynote speaker, US Rep. Tim Ryan of Ohio:
His recent book, "A Mindful Nation", describes his personal experience with meditation and his belief
that mindful practices have great potential
in schools and throughout the nation.
Other speakers include:
- Debbie Norris, Ph.D. Founder of The Mindfulness Center
- Sayer Ji, Founder of GreenMedInfo.com
- Hugh Byrne, Ph.D, Insight Meditation Community of Washington
- Yang Yang, Ph.D., Center for Taiji Studies
- Rudolph Bauer, Ph.D., Washington Center for Consciousness Studies
- Larry Stoler, Ph.D. Integrative Psychotherapist at WholeHealth Chicago
- Brenda Cobb, Founder of the Living Foods Institute.
- Marc McClure, DDS National Integrative Health Associates
- Kevin Chen, Ph.D. University of Maryland School of Medicine
Click HERE to view the Program Guide for Mind-Body Week D.C. 2013
Space is limited: Click HERE to Register Online Now!