Gay Dads Chicago Message Board › VERY, VERY, VERY IMPORTANT: WE'RE TRANSITIONING TO FACEBOOK!!!

VERY, VERY, VERY IMPORTANT: WE'RE TRANSITIONING TO FACEBOOK!!!

Mark H.
user 4394298
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Hello, everyone! This is Mark Hagland. I have an extremely important message for all members of this group, PLEASE READ, thank you! So, here it is: we're transitioning as soon as possible away from Meetup to Facebook. On Sunday, December 8, I created a new Facebook group for us, called, appropriately enough, Gay Dads Chicago. It is a SECRET group, which means that it an't be found; you have to e-mail me, Guy, or Larry, to join. mhagland@aol.com / guystehley@hotmail.com / larryo74@yahoo.com We've made it a secret group rather than a closed group, because of the privacy concerns of some members (if we had made it a closed group, anyone on Facebook could see that you were a member). SO... Please e-mail one or all of us as soon as possible, and we will immediately put you into the group! Now, you DO have to be on Facebook... So please join Facebook, if you haven't yet, thanks! (And if you have super-privacy concerns, you can make up a member name of FB, though honestly, if this is the only group you join, I wouldn't worry about it!) Thanks, everyone, and please e-mail me as soon as you can, so we can transition the entire group as soon as possible, thank you! Best to everyone! --Mark
Jeremiah J.
user 135477852
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
i emailed you. jermil80@gmail.com