Startup Demo+Pitch for all Business Verticals!
* SOFTWARE + Hardware + All Apps (iOS, Driod, Native & Web) + Any Product/Service.
Some Startup Founders make money GROW! Are you that person? Prove it!
OVER 700 RSVP's Details here-> http://tinyurl.com/Oct-Demo-Pitch-Expo
This Startup Demo+Pitch will be Judged by Industry Pro's, VC's and Angels! Therefore bring your "A" Game!
5:00 PM - Demo setup (Down-Stairs)
6:00 PM - Networking Mixer
7:00 PM - Speaker(s)
7:30 PM - 2 Min - Pitching begins (Up-Stairs)
8:45 PM - Voting for the Winner
8:45 PM - Winner Announced
8:45 - 10:00 PM More Networking
9:10 - After - Party only RSVP's allowed entry.
LIST of DEMO CO's
3) IncCreate LLC
4) This WiFi Sucks
6) Infinilytics, Inc.
7) Yactraq Online Inc.
9) Price Guide, Inc.
10) ZipKick Inc
15) Driveway Software
16) Upbeet Games
17) Shoto, Inc.
20) PineCrest Technology, Corp
21) Flying Monkey
22) X-Ability, Co
24) Malcolm Alugas
25) Sgrouples, Inc.
LIST of INVESTORS
1) MicroVentures, (MicroVentures invests in qualified companies and also bring Accredited Investors to invest in those qualified companies)
2) Paladin Capital Group, (Paladin Capital Group is a multi-stage private equity firm that invests in innovative companies focused on addressing large market opportunities.)
3) SFAngel, (SF Angel is a San Francisco-based angel investment firm. We help start-ups with financing, connections, business development, and mentorship.)
4) DoubleRock Venture Capital, (DoubleRock invests primarily in early and growth stage technology companies. We help successful, entrepreneurial businesses scale to become global market leaders)
5) Keiretsu Forum, (Keiretsu Forum is a global angel investor network with over 1000 accredited investor members throughout 26 chapters on 3 continents!) Nearly 1Billion invested to date!
6) Boost Ventures, (Marco ten Vaanholt Managing partner, Investor and Advisor.)
7) Serial Investor, (Mr. Jonathan Leong always looking for the new mouse trap!)
8) Anthony Alfidi, (Private Angel Investor, I invest in the Jockey that can win the race, are you that Jockey?)
9) Charlotte Han, (Integrated Digital Marketing Manager - SAP Innovation)
10) Manu Das, (Serial Entrepreneur, family of 500 Startups, investing in early stage B2B2C software startups.)
11) Zane Jeewanjee, (Angel Investor, investing mainly in seed stage and software companies. We bet on the market and those that can show the-land-grab.)
We are searching for the next "Startup" investment!
A Crowdfunding facilitator for socially conscience companies!
is the d-facto Outsourced Human Resources department for the early stage start-up's from all over the world and all Small Business! IRS/State and Local compliance "Best Business Practice" e.g. correct methods to pay the Independent Consultant then to hiring the first employee, on-boarding, direct deposit paying, withholding taxes, reporting, etc... (The SMB-HR Book) we automate it!
If you would like to sponsor this event please send an email to Jose De Dios, via meetup.
Thanks and hope to see you soon.