The Greensboro Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Restaurant suggestions?

Restaurant suggestions?

A former member
Post #: 6
Hi Everyone....I would really appreciate any suggestions you have about restaurants in Greensboro where I can find some delicious vegan choices. I struggle with getting bored with the same few places. I wish that more restaruants would offer more/better options for vegans. I know there must be more options than I'm aware of in the Greensboro area. Help please!!

Thank you,

Ivy
A former member
Post #: 1
Boba House
A former member
Post #: 7
Hi....Yes, Boba House is a good option....Thank you.

Still eager to hear even more suggestions from the group!!
Heather N.
user 4621861
Portland, OR
Post #: 121
Well, let's see. I can think of a few: (click on the name of the restaurant to go to the menu)

Jack's Corner Mediterranean Deli

Saffron Indian Cuisine

Brixx Pizza has vegan cheese!

Mellow Mushroom has tempeh, tofu, and some other veggie friendly stuff

P.F. Chang's vegetarian menu is vegan.

Also, Panera Bread, Jason's Deli, and Subway have great options.

If I think of anything else I will let you know! I hope this helps!!!
wolfgang p.
user 9320725
Greensboro, NC
Post #: 1

Thanks a lot Heather ! This is very helpful !
Heather N.
user 4621861
Portland, OR
Post #: 122
No problem! I'm excited to see if others have found some I didn't know about.

I have one more restaurant to mention.

A Taste of Thai - I haven't been to this one, but I hear it's veg friendly. The menu appears to be so anyway. If I were going though, I'd call to find out what vegetarian dishes are vegan, although they all look vegan to me.

Also, I heard through the grape vine that Starbucks is now carrying vegan cookies. Supposedly, it's at all their chains now. I haven't been to my local Starbucks yet, but has anyone seen them yet in G'boro?
A former member
Post #: 8
Thanks for the suggestions, Heather! Some of those I haven't tried. Another one I'd add to the list is Zaytoons in downtown Greensboro.
Heather N.
user 4621861
Portland, OR
Post #: 123
How could I forget Zaytoon's?! They have the best hummus! :)
A former member
Post #: 191
A Taste of Thai has vegan food -- the owners operated Healthy Spice, the vegetarian restaurant, before it went out of business. Dishes made with tofu are not made with fish sauce, etc. A few dishes have egg but this is always listed in the description.
A former member
Post #: 9
Thanks for the suggestion, Jen!

A Taste of Thai has vegan food -- the owners operated Healthy Spice, the vegetarian restaurant, before it went out of business. Dishes made with tofu are not made with fish sauce, etc. A few dishes have egg but this is always listed in the description.