The Greensboro Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Arcadia Lodge Brunch Menu for 4/14/13

Arcadia Lodge Brunch Menu for 4/14/13

Maria Valarie T.
user 4947111
Group Organizer
Greensboro, NC
Post #: 32
Hi Folks,
I have been planning the menu for the next TLC brunch here at Arcadia Lodge, which will be on April 14th between 11AM and 2 PM. We will begin eating by 11: 15 or so and when we're done, we generally have some live entertainment (I'll keep you posted on that through Arcadia Lodge/ Healing Arts Center on Facebook).

The brunch menu is as follows: Spinach and Mushroom Tofu Quiche, Savory Broccoli, Daiya Cheese and Brown Rice Casserole Muffins (gluten free), Tossed Green Salad, Mixed Berry Crepes (gluten free) with whipped coconut cream, Oatmeal with walnuts, apple, cinnamon and raisins as well as coffee, tea and chai. Everything is always vegan and mostly organic! I will cap this brunch at 30 guests (we had 25 folks people last week and I think I can handle just a few more); you must RSVP at least 24 hours in advance. If the weather is nice folks will be able to sit outside or inside. Please let me know if you are interested in working here for an hour on the farm for a free meal; otherwise I request a donation of $12 for adults or half that for kids between six and 12.
Please RSVP through email to ArcadiaLodgeNC@gmail.com,
In good health,
Maria