The Greensboro Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › What are you bringin' to the Potluck next Saturday?

What are you bringin' to the Potluck next Saturday?

Heather N.
user 4621861
Portland, OR
Post #: 20
Here's a thread where we can share ideas about what we're bringing to the potluck and ask any questions!

Me and Brandon are thinking about getting a couple of Field Roast Celebration Roasts.. but we're still deciding! We may make a Stuffed Tofu Turkey from Vegetarian Times. I'm not sure yet, but we'll figure it out. Either way, we're making the non-turkey center dish.. haha. I'm also thinking about making some sort of bread.. maybe some sweet potato rolls.

What are you bringing?????
A former member
Post #: 120
Thanks for starting this, Heather! Good call :)

I'm bringing homemade cranberry sauce, and maybe some homemade pie or the like.

I'm sure everything will be quite tasty! Can't wait till next week!
Katie H.
user 8207055
Kernersville, NC
Post #: 2
I will be bringing vegan mashed potato's (I will make them at Heather's) a double-layered pumpkin cheesecake and some toasted coconut cupcakes (All vegan). I have made and tasted all these and they are yummy! If Heather and Brandon decide on the tofurkey I might make some cornbread dressing (stuffing) to go along with that...
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,

I'm excited for my first vegan meetup! I was going to bring some decadent dessert, but seems like others will be doing that, so I'll go the opposite route and bring a light salad. See you next week!
Heather N.
user 4621861
Portland, OR
Post #: 27
Ok, so we're definitely making the Stuffed Tofu dish; as well as potato rolls and Punk Rock Chickpea Gravy (from Vegan with a Vengance)! I'm excited to meet all the new people and eat until I can't move!

We'll be sending out the directions later tonight most likely! I'll see everyone tomorrow. If you have any last minute questions, feel free to email me or post it here.
A former member
Post #: 128
We are going to have so much fooood!! I'm so excited! See y'all in an hour!