The Greensboro Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › My mom talked me into a pampered chef party... :-/

My mom talked me into a pampered chef party... :-/

A former member
Post #: 165
So I decided to make the best of it and make it a Vegan pampered chef party (which i would have done anyway since i refuse to cook animal products). And I was wondering if anyone wanted to come? I'm doing a lot of baking- fresh bread and pesto, cupcakes, mini cheesecakes.. not sure what else- anyone have any ideas?
A former member
Post #: 2
i dont know what a pampered chef party is, but as long as its vegan, i wouldnt mind coming.
Heather N.
user 4621861
Portland, OR
Post #: 68
So I decided to make the best of it and make it a Vegan pampered chef party (which i would have done anyway since i refuse to cook animal products). And I was wondering if anyone wanted to come? I'm doing a lot of baking- fresh bread and pesto, cupcakes, mini cheesecakes.. not sure what else- anyone have any ideas?

Ohhh... that sounds like fun. Awesome kitchen gadgets and mini-cheesecakes... When are you planning on having it, Heather?
Safia
user 7436322
Greensboro, NC
Post #: 1
Sounds great to me, I have been making lots of cupcakes lately.
A former member
Post #: 171
pampered chef is a line of cookware, kitchen gadgets, and displays. A pampered chef party uses those things to make yummy food and display said food.. it's kind of like a Tupperware party. I went to one with my mom (where i got talked into this one) and bought some really cool kitchen things. They have a lot of stoneware and bamboo products too which I like because it's generally more green ^_^

Anyway, I don't have a date set yet, but it's supposed to be in September.
A former member
Post #: 3
When you say "Tupperware party", so does that mean that a pampered chef party is like a female event.
Also is the party the cooking its self? Or enjoying the cooked food? In other words if you show up once all the cooking is done, does that mean ull be late for the party?
Heather N.
user 4621861
Portland, OR
Post #: 69
Keep us updated, Heather. Once you nail down a date, let us know. September is a busy month for me (moving into new house, taking GRE, etc.), but if I think it seems like a few of us would be interested.