The Greensboro Vegan Meetup Group Message Board › Triad Yoga Institute Fundraiser for Local Animal Rescue Group

Triad Yoga Institute Fundraiser for Local Animal Rescue Group

Heather N.
user 4621861
Portland, OR
Post #: 142
Everyone,

I copied and pasted the below information from my newsletter I receive from the Triad Yoga Institute. It looks like they have a yearly fundraiser for a local animal rescue group, where they have all day yoga classes and you can make a donation to the animal group and also hang out with some pups and kitties who are up for adoption. Just FYI! I wish I was here to enjoy this, but I'll be visiting family... :)

8th Annual Yogathon

gangonbedThe 8th Annual Yogathon, a fundraiser for the Animal Rescue and Foster Program, will be held on Saturday, May 8th, from 9:00AM - 2:00PM.

Experience different Yoga classes taught by Triad Yoga's own teachers as one class linked together, or attend one or two classes. You do not have to start at the beginning!

Make a donation and qualify for a door prize. And, come and meet the special guests of the day as many cats and dogs will be present and available for adoption!

Your yoga practice not only will benefit you, but will help support our pets in need.

The schedule of the yogathon is:
-9:00AM - Mindful Movement In The Morning with Heather Patton
-10:00AM - All On The Yoga Wall with Terry Brown
-11:00AM - Happy Hips with Anne Hoffman
-12:00PM - Building Upper Body Strength with Gareth Griffith
-1:00PM - Peaceful Rest and Retore with Jerry Cunningham