I think I have 1 or 2 new paint rollers with possibly trays as well. I will check tonight.
Sent from my iPhone
On 18/10/2012, at 12:52, Steve Dalton <[address removed]> wrote:
Ok - I'll finish my mail.... hit the wrong key there. --
After a couple of months searching and a few disappointments we've finally signed a contract on a new Gold Coast TechSpace on Nind St, Southport! We are currently waiting on the new property to be cleaned and Air-Conditioning to be inspected but we hope to settle the new property tomorrow. Our lease on the current place expires very soon so we will need to get cracking on getting the new space right away.
This is where we need your help.
We are planning to paint the place on Saturday and will start moving some things over on Sunday. For the painting on Saturday we need:
- Willing helpers! Please no spectators - we need everyone to muck in
- Paint - we are looking at painting the entire space plain White. The co-working space is going to look pretty funky but this will all be through furniture, art and accessories - the walls will be white as we need as much light as possible. So if you have any paint lying around - please donate. We need
- Standard wall paint (and ceiling)
- Undercoat (for the partitions)
- Gloss for some of the partitions
- Drop sheets
- paint trays
Sunday is going to be more of a move day - so anyone with Utes and Trailers please step forward NOW!
Steve Dalton, President
Gold Coast Tech Space
3b/51 Johnston St, Southport, Q 4215
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Steve Dalton ([address removed]) from Gold Coast Techspace.
To learn more about Steve Dalton, visit his/her member profile
Set my mailing list to email me As they are sent | In one daily email | Don't send me mailing list messages
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]