addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Google Developer Group Atlanta Message Board › Looking for Google Expert to join with Salesforce expert

Looking for Google Expert to join with Salesforce expert

Angela
user 5678791
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 12
I am a certified Salesforce expert with a startup cloud based company. I am looking for a creative, ambitious Google expert to partner with in this venture. It's an application dev company that can be built on AWS, Google or the Force.com platform, depending on client needs. Contact me at AngelaDaniels1@gmail.com if you are interested in finding out more. Thanks for your time!

Angela